Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Sing2Notes is your #1 platform for vocal music transcription. We help musicians of all skill levels to learn and compose the music they love. Easy. Fast. Accurate (about 80%). With Sign2Notes you get the notes for the melody inside your head.
This is a web-based application and you don’t need to install anything on your PC. Just upload a file, wait 2-5 minutes and your song should be ready to download.
After a song transcription, you will get 4 outputs: unquantized MIDI file, quantized MIDI file, MusicXML file, and PDF file.
This issue might occur in different situations:
1. If you are using youtube link. Some youtube videos might get stuck due to youtube transfer issues. It is advisable to use file upload form instead of youtube. Files will be processed faster and you won’t see unexpected errors from youtube. If you are stuck in this stage, please get this song from other source (like amazon store) and upload it via our file upload form.
2. If you are using file upload form, please refresh the page and go to “My Files” section. Your file might be already converted and ready to be downloaded. If not, please try again. File upload might have failed or your network connection broke during the process.
3. Always check if you have a steady network connection, because uploading large files might take some time. If it fails, just try again.
If your file does not appear in “My Files” section after an hour, please contact us
If you are using YouTube link. Some YouTube videos might get stuck due to YouTube transfer issues. It is advisable to use file upload form instead of YouTube. Files will be processed faster, and you won’t see unexpected errors from YouTube. If you are stuck in this stage, please get this song from other source (like Amazon store) and upload it via our file upload form.
Our algorithm works differently on every song. On some songs, the transcription is perfect, in others there might be a few little mistakes. In that case, you can use a music editing software like MuseScore .
Because of this, we made our service free for converting 30 seconds of any song. Please make sure song quality is satisfactory before buying a full version.
For unregistered users, files are stored for 30 days after a transcription. Please download them before this period, or they will be deleted without recovery.
Your song should be shorter than 15 minutes and size should not exceed 100mb, due to technical limits.
Sing2Notes Pro is used by a variety of people with different backgrounds and interests. Some common users include:
- Musicians and songwriters who want to transcribe their own compositions or performances into sheet music.
- Music students who want to learn songs by ear and need assistance in transcribing the melody and chords.
- Music teachers who want to create sheet music for their students based on existing recordings.
- Hobbyists who enjoy playing music and want an easier way to learn new songs by generating sheet music from recordings.
- Choir members or vocal ensembles who want to create sheet music for their performances.
By offering advanced features and more accurate transcriptions, Sing2Notes Pro is an appealing choice for those who require a higher level of functionality from their music transcription software.
Of course! You get unlimited access to all our Pro features while your subscription is running. The only limitations are the number of transcriptions per month and the length of the songs.
Monthly and annual subscriptions are renewed automatically. When your subscription expires, we automatically deduct the amount from your account.
For yearly subscriptions, we have a 14 day money back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied in any way or your annual subscription isn’t what you expected, just write us an email within 14 days and we’ll give you a refund.
If you buy a one-year subscription, you only pay once a year. This means you’ll pay $99.00 just once, while also getting a fancy 20% discount.
Yes! Just click on your initials in the top right corner and choose “Account Info”.
Sure! You can cancel at any time and continue to use the Pro features until the end of the subscription period. All your Pro transcribed songs will stay unlocked forever.
If you purchased regular tickets in our ticket packages before the changeover and have now opted for a subscription, these tickets stay with you. Each Month an amount of tickets, depending on your subscription, will be available to you, which is preferably used for transcriptions. For example, if you have 5 tickets left and subscribe to our premium version. Then you will receive a total of 255 tickets for the month.
Currently, our subscription models are not yet available for app users. There you can still choose between the individual ticket packages, which suits you best. We are working on offering you the subscription options in the App to be able to offer you the subscription options in the app as well. Follow our social channels to stay up-to-date.
In our subscriptions, your tickets renew every month. Depending on which subscription you choose, your account will reset to 50 or 250 tickets at the beginning of the month.
Do you still have questions?
Write us a short message and we will be happy to help you!