- Go to melodyscanner.com
- Create an account by clicking on ‘Register’, choosing a nickname and a password.
- Why do I need an Account?
- Or log in if you already have one.
- You now see your Songbook. Here are all your music sheets.
- By clicking on a song in your Songbook, the sheet appears.
- At the bottom of the screen you can find a play bar as for YouTube-songs. Press Play to listen to the song.
At the top there is a menubar to switch to the Editor (2), transpose and arrange (4) or change the view (8).
- E.g. choose View: Style: Piano roll to get a raindrop-version of the sheet! Whenever a falling colored block touches a key, you can hear the tone. Again, just press play on the bottom.
snippet Take your piano and play along, it’s fun! You can add new sheets to your Songbook by going back to the Songbook by clicking on the logo and then clicking the Plus-button in the left bottom corner.
Easiest is to choose YouTube as source.
Enter a name of a song of your choice. Choose a piano cover of it and let the analysis start. After a few minutes, your song is ready to get played! More details for converting YouTube-videos to sheets here (3), or to upload MP3 (5)